November 17 & 18, 2016
(formerly the Crowne Plaza Hotel)
100 Berlin Road, Cromwell, CT
ENJOY A FLIPAGRAM FROM THE FALL CONFERENCE!
FALL CONFERENCE CHAIR LISA GALKSE
SPEAKERS, GUESTS, EXHIBITORS
FOR A HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL CONFERENCE TO CELEBRATE OUR 95TH YEAR!
CONGRATULATIONS AWARD RECIPIENTS!
- Emily Burg, Eastern CT State University
- Alexander Szwed, Central CT State University
Carolyn Vanacore Scholar Athlete Scholarship
- Karen Trescott, Eastern CT State University
Outstanding New Professionals
- Deirdre Burke, New Milford Public Schools
- Jessica Murphy, Boys & Girls Club, Ridgefield
Pathfinder Award: Cathy McGuirk, Branford Public Schools
Recognition Award: Ann Kehl
Outstanding Program Awards
- Moving Through The Ages, Mac DeVito & Jan Folchetti, Norwalk Public Schools
- African Drumming and Dance Project, Kelly Smith, Regional School District #10
- Using Technology for Flip/Blended Dance Instruction, Michael Ginicola, Stratford Public Schools
Teachers of the Year Awards
- K-12 Health Educator of the Year, Catherine Egan, Glastonbury Public Schools
- Elementary School PE Teacher of the Year, Melissa Patterson, Plainville Public Schools
- Middle School PE Teacher of the Year, Sanford Pilz, Newington Public Schools
- High School PE Teacher of the Year, Virginia King, Regional School District #4
- Professional Service Award, Kimberly Switchenko, Windham Public Schools
- Professional Honor Award, Janice Harrington, Torrington Public Schools
ATTENTION VENDORS! You are cordially invited to exhibit your products and services at the Fall Conference of The Connecticut Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance to be held November 16 and 17, 2017. Conveniently located off Interstate 91, the Radisson Hotel in Cromwell, CT is the site for this event.
Exhibitors for this two-day conference will set up in the hotel on Thursday before 8:00 a.m. The exhibit period is from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day.
With a membership near 850 professionals and future professionals representing health and physical education teachers, recreation specialists and dance instructors, our attendance averages 500 each day. Attendees request items to purchase from exhibitors, so please plan accordingly.
Plan to provide special backdrops, extension cords, audiovisual equipment, tape, scissors, etc. as needed. Electricity fee is extra. Exhibitors are solely responsible for transportation, loading and breakdown, display and safety of their exhibits. CTAHPERD reserves the right to make final decisions on all matters relating to exhibits. The application becomes a contract when accepted by CTAHPERD.
The Exhibitor Prospectus provides details about exhibit space fees.
EXHIBITOR PROSPECTUS 2017