|Please forward the form to:
SHAPE America Jump Rope for Heart and Hoops for Heart Grant Program
Deadline: December 1, 2016
Are you a Jump Rope For Heart or Hoops For Heart coordinator who would like to take your program to the next level?
SHAPE America is currently accepting applications for the 2017 JRFH/HFH grant program.
All 2017 grantees will receive:
- $1,300 professional development stipend to attend the 2017 SHAPE America National Convention & Expo in Boston, March 14-18. The stipend may be used toward convention registration, travel, lodging and/or per diem;
- One-year SHAPE America membership (if you are not a current SHAPE America member) and one copy of SHAPE America’s National Standards & Grade-Level Outcomes for K-12 Physical Education;
- $1,200 US Games gift certificate redeemable for equipment to enhance your school’s physical education program (to be presented at the 2017 National Convention & Expo in Boston);
- Invitations to special events with other JRFH/HFH leaders and physical education professionals from around the country;
- An opportunity to share what makes your program special by contributing to The Pulse, the JRFH/HFH national newsletter.
The SHAPE America Jump Rope For Heart & Hoops For Heart grant is available only to individuals who have completed a JRFH or HFH event in the prior school year.
If you have questions about the application or grant program, please contact Yasmeen Taji-Farouki, Joint Projects Manager, at email@example.com.